August 16, 2018 by Niloy Kumar Adhikary
Dr. Niloy Kumar Adhikary presents “60 Reasons to Choose Homeopathy” including: homeopathy uses no crude drugs, no harm during testing, re-establishes equilibrium, surgery can be avoided and much more.
1) No crude drugs are used in homoeopathy.
2) All remedies are tested on human volunteers.
4) No one is harmed during testing of homeopathic medicines. (unlike with pharmaceutical drugs)
5) The therapeutic dose is considered the least amount needed to stimulate healing.
6) A single remedy often covers many different symptoms.
7) In many cases a single dose of remedy results in healing.
6) The remedies taste sweet when given dry and children like them.
7) Remedies are easily given to unconscious patients as only a few drops are required.
8) Remedies work fast because they don’t have to be digested or travel through the alimentary canal. Sometimes they work in seconds.
9 ) Remedies helps re-establish equilibrium in the body/mind.
12) Detailed case taking which may last for two hours, tries to understand the patient as a whole, not just the disease.
13) A remedy given for one ailment often heals other problems.
14) Not a single remedy is addictive or creates drug dependency.
15) Remedies helps boost immunity in general.
16) Actual remedy effectiveness does not expire. Remedies have been known to work even after 100 years.
17) Remedies have no chemical side effects, only side beneficial effects.
18) Remedies have been used to prevent disease and, unlike vaccines, have no side effects.
19) Medicine can sometimes be selected after a brief interview with the patient.
20) Most of the time, there is no need for specialists in homeopathy as people are treated rather than diseases. (Although homeopaths who see many similar cases may become more adept with those problems.)
21) Homoeopathic doctors aim for cure, for long–term benefits, not just short term relief.
22) Although modern testing methods are used, treatment is often possible without invasive diagnostic procedures,
23) Remedies may be taken along with other form of treatment. However they work best when given alone.
24) Patients addicted to conventional or recreational drugs can be treated without the use of substitute drugs. They can be weaned off the drugs.
25) Homoeopathy views disease as being caused originally by a disruption in energy flow.
26) In some cases that would normally be considered surgical – surgery can be avoided.
27) Remedies can often treat post-surgical discomfort without drugging or side effects.
28) Because remedies re-establish equilibrium at the most basic levels, life expectancy can be increased.
29) If cure is not possible, palliation still works and without side effects.
30) In case of old age or debility when there is multisystem damage and patients cannot tolerate drugs, they can tolerate homoeopathy.
31) Sometimes homoeopathic remedies help people evolve emotionally and spiritually.
32) Pregnant women may be treated safely without danger to the fetus.
33) Homeopathic remedies are economical as they cost pennies a dose.
34) Homoeopathic remedies treat mental symptoms without any drug side effects.
35) Chronic diseases can often be cured, and when not, frequency of attacks can be reduced.
36) Remedies are environmentally friendly. There are no medical waste products.
37) Terminally ill patients can be relieved of fear and pass peacefully.
38) Remedies can help people cope with life crises.
39) Homoeopathy can often cure when there is no hope through conventional medicine.
40) Case taking in homoeopathy gives the patient the opportunity to express their deepest concerns and hopes.
41) In many instances no medicine is required for breast fed babies. Only treating the mother is sufficient.
42) Homeopathy can help promote easier and safer birthing.
43) Homeopathy can often heal complaints that go back many years.
44) Return of old symptoms temporarily is a way of knowing the patient is on the road to cure.
45) Homoeopathy doctors still follow the moral teachings of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, unlike modern doctors who violate Hippocrates oath with each toxic drug.
46) Homoeopathic practitioners seek to understand and treat the causes of disease.
47 ) Homeopaths gives great importance to your feelings, your desires, aversions, dreams, fears and other emotions.
48) Through their understanding of miasms, homeopaths have a framework for understanding the causes of and potential cures for chronic diseases.
49) Homoeopaths give the highest importance to the mental state in disease.
50) Homeopathy has survived attacks from conventional medicine for 200 years.
51) Once people experience the healing effect of a homeopathic remedy, they no longer doubt it.
52) Homeopathic remedies can help provide courage to people who are faltering.
53) No homeopathic medicine has ever been withdrawn due to side effects.
54) Because Homeopathy heals by affecting the vital force, it causes us to think more deeply about life.
55) In many cases, just by knowing the cause of an illness, the correct remedy can be prescribed.
56) The homeopath gets to know the patient intimately when taking a chronic case.
57) Homoeopathy teaches that any substance may have a medicinal value if it is processed in the right manner.
58) Dr Samuel Hahnemann’s life story demonstrates courage and determination in a struggle to establish the truth.
59) Homeopaths understand and make use of the various relationships of the remedies.
60) Homoeopaths can address acute attacks of chronic disease